Having an online store has never been easier and nowadays is a must. Your clients will expect to find you online, and if they don't, they might find it more convenient to buy from a competitor who they can easily find online and buy from wherever they want. In other words, not having an online store means you will lose money.
Within moments of meeting you, people decide all sorts of things about you, from status to intelligence to whether or not they want to do business with you. The same applies to online businesses!
While Shopify is an easy platform for everyone to use, it takes skill, knowledge, experience and good design taste to actually build a Shopify store that will attract customers allowing you to put yourself in the best position to bring new business from people who have never heard of you.
I have such skills and experience, along with my in-house team. We have created beautiful Shopify stores for dozens of clients worldwide and I’m proud to say, they end up as happy clients who have hired us for other projects as well because they feel happy and satisfied with the service my team and I provide.
Here’s what’s included in a Shopify Setup:
- All backend configurations are needed for your store to work smoothly and for you to manage your products, inventory, theme, settings, and other information. These configurations include - but are not limited to:
- Importing up to 30 products into your store
- Creating Collections and categorizing products
- Installing and customizing theme with your branding
- Setting shipping rates
- Integrating payment methods
- Configure your checkout process to include your branding
- Create navigation structure (including level deep menus or mega menus when relevant)
- Set up your notification emails to include your branding
- Enable automated abandoned checkout emails with Klaviyo integration
- Adding secure badges to your store to increase trust
- Connect and sell on Facebook (facebook page is required)
- Connect, sell and send order updates to clients through messenger (facebook page is required)
- Klaviyo integration along with 5-6 basic automated follow-up emails.
- 3-5 free app integrations to provide additional features to your store like reviews, social proof, etc.
- All frontend configurations: Everything your visitors see when they land on your store. We will configure any theme of your choice (from the available themes in the Shopify theme store) and we will add your branding and make your store look amazing, while also adding several collections, products, sections and information about your business. (The theme price is not included in our pricing).
- One revision included upon delivery. More revisions can be purchased if required.
- Full support during the whole duration of the project and 60 days after the main revision ends. Support includes general guidance on how to use and manage your store, along with help on how to import more products into your store.
- Includes professional banner design for sections on the homepage and other sections and images throughout the store. Any additional banners required can be purchased if required.
Full Shopify Store Setup
Let's start here!
Write a project brief in your own words and our team will be in touch, usually within a few hours or less.